We all know that our smartphones have become real laptops, whether for work or for personal use, we consult and edit all types of content on our technological jewels. Whatever the reason that brings you here, we will explain how to share a screen on XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite. To begin, we will see how to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your computer, then on your television, and finally, how to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on another phone.
How to share the screen of my XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on a computer?
We therefore begin with the first part of this guide. We will first explain to you how to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on a computer. This manipulation can be really useful in the case of troubleshooting your mobile phone remotely or if you want to share content for professional use.
Share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your PC with Apowermirror
This application will allow you to easily share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your computer. It will still have a drawback, you can only share between two devices that are nearby, actually, you will have to be either connected by USB, or on the same WiFi. If you do not have the opportunity, go immediately to the next part of this guide. powermirror is going to be really practical if it happens that you are at work or at home and that you do not want to answer your SMS or emails via the virtual keyboard of your phone. You will gain in comfort of use thanks to the screen, the mouse and the keyboard of your PC, read the procedure below:
- Download the application powermirror on your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite
- Install the
- Download the software to your powermirror on your PC and install the
- Connect to the same WiFi network or connect your phone via USB to the PC on which you want to share the screen
- Launch both apps on your two devices
- Select the option "Share in USB" or "Share in WiFi"
- Then click on "Start"
Share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on computer with Join. me
We will now tell you how to share your screen to a remote computer. Using the app Join. me which is basically intended for remote conferences, you will be able to share the content of your screen on a computer. Follow the instructions below to achieve your goals:
- Download and install the software Join. me on your computer
- Download and install application on your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite
- Create an account on the application
- Follow the steps to configure the application
- Start a conference between the two devices via a personalized link or a unique code
- Once in progress you must press the option "Share screen" at the bottom right of the application to share with all participants of the conversation
How to share XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite screen on TV?
Since cell phones have become microcomputers, a lot of people no longer see the point of having a laptop or stationary computer. However, to watch series, Youtube videos on your TV, it must be very recent to offer a system called "SmarTV", otherwise you will need a source to send the data, namely your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite. Here are the two ways to transfer content to your TV.
Do a screen share of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your wireless TV
There are two alternatives to transfer content wirelessly from the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite to your TV:
- Use a Chromecast to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your TV:
- Buy a Chromecast, the classic version costs 35 € and the premium version 70 €
- Connect it to your television via HDMI
- Set it up and connect it to your WiFi
- Connect your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite to the same WiFi network
- You can now directly via applications such as Youtube, Google Chrome ... share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your TV or you will have to download the application Google Home to share your entire screen on it.
- Use an Nvidia Shield to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your TV:
- Take an Nvidia Shield, around 180 €
- Install the
- Connect it to your network
- Connect your phone to the same network
- Cast in the same way as with a Chromecast
Make a screen sharing of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your TV via a cable
Last solution, if it happens that you do not have WiFi at home which allows you to share the data on the same network and send it back to the TV via devices like the Chromecast, you fortunately have an option. It is unfortunately not always very effective but can allow you to share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on your cable TV :
- Use an MHL adapter:
- Get an MHL adapter, they will only cost you 5/10 €
- Connect to your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite and connect an HDMI cable to your TV
- Switch to the correct HDMI channel on your TV
- You can enjoy the screen of your phone
- Sharing the screen with a SlimPort adapter:
- If it happens that the MHL adapter does not work, it is not able to support all file formats, you can try using a SlimPort adapter, for about the same budget
- Connect it to your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite, connect an HDMI cable to your TV
- Turn it on and go to the right channel
- Enjoy your phone screen on your TV
How to share the screen of my XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite with another phone?
Finally, last solution, you want share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on another phone. To do this, you will need to use video calling applications. In fact, they allow video streams to be shared between several devices. We have selected two of the most simple and effective:
- Share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on another phone with Skype:
- Download the application Skype or Whatsapp on both phones
- Install the application and create two accounts if it happens that it is not already done (it is not plausible to be connected on two different devices on the same account)
- Make a call between the two terminals
- Click on the 3 small dots at the bottom of the screen
- Then "Share screen"
- And "Begin"
- Share the screen of your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite on another phone with Join. me:
- Download and install application on your XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite and the phone with which you want to share your screen
- Create two accounts and configure the two phones
- Make a call between the two terminals
- Click on "Share screen"
If you want a lot of tutorials to become the king of the XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite, we invite you to consult the other tutorials in the category: XIAOMI Mi A2 Lite.