We consume more and more video or photo content on our Huawei Nova 5T, despite everything, even though the trend is towards increasingly large mobile screens, they are still not very practical for watching series. , or videos. More and more people no longer have to worry about having a computer and do everything they have to do on the internet with their Huawei Nova 5T. However, for watching videos, enjoying a big screen is still much more pleasant. In this guide, we will explain to you how to do a Screen Mirroring on a Huawei Nova 5T? For that, to start, we will find out what this function is, and, in a second, how to use Screen Mirroring on your Huawei Nova 5T .
What is the Screen Mirroring function for on Huawei Nova 5T?
You have surely heard of screen sharing , there are several ways to do screen sharing. Screen Mirroring is one of the facets of this function. Unlike some other modes, Screen Mirroring on Huawei Nova 5T, means as the name suggests a mirroring your phone screen on a television . You will therefore benefit from exactly the same content as what you see displayed on the screen of your Huawei Nova 5T. It will therefore be necessary navigate with your mobile phone to choose content to display. It is on this point that the difference is made with other types of screen sharing that can be chosen, such as YouTube where you send exclusively a video and you can continue using your Huawei Nova 5T. In the event that you want to know all the techniques for do screen shares on Huawei Nova 5T, do not hesitate to read our article. There are several ways to do it, with the help of new technologies it is possible to take advantage of the WIFI connection to transfer the image wirelessly, or go through a HDMI cable.
How to use Screen Mirroring on Huawei Nova 5T?
We now tackle the practical part, we will explain the different ways to perform Screen Mirroring with your Huawei Nova 5T. This will depend on the type of television you have, and the connected equipment you have.
Use Screen Mirroring with your Huawei Nova 5T using a Chromecast
The Chromecast is a small box made by Google that connects to your television / screen via HDMI and which will then need to be connected to your home's Wi-Fi. For perform a Screen Mirroring on Huawei Nova 5T with a Chromecast, you will therefore need to have this box, have it plugged into your television and connect it to the Wi-Fi network, for the rest, apply the instructions below:
- Download and install the app Google Home on your Huawei Nova 5T
- Follow the instructions and configure the Chromecast of your tv
- You will now need to click on the three small vertical dots at the top right of the screen
- Then click on "Caster" , select your tv and after a few seconds you will see the screen of your Huawei Nova 5T appear on your tv
Perform Screen Mirroring on Huawei Nova 5T using an HDMI adapter
Second option for doing Screen Mirroring with your Huawei Nova 5T, this option is particularly useful for people who do not have Wi-Fi in their home, SmartTV or Chromecast. It is therefore the wired connection, in the old way, but which also works quite well. You may experience some aspect ratio issues on your screen but this is quite rare. In this context, you will need:
- To buy a USB to HDMI female adapter , these small boxes can be found everywhere on the internet for around 15 €
- Connect this adapter to your Huawei Nova 5T
- Now connect an HDMI cable to the adapter to your TV
- Turn on your television and switch to the channel of the HDMI port on which you are plugged in to benefit from Screen Mirroring on your Huawei Nova 5T
Use Huawei Nova 5T Screen Mirroring with SmartThings
In case you have a recent Samsung TV you will enjoy its SmartThings app. You must also have a Wi-Fi network at your home. In the event that you meet these two conditions, you will be able to take advantage of this particularly pleasant and intuitive service:
- Connect your SmartTV and your Huawei Nova 5T to the Wi-Fi network
- Download and install the SmartThings application on your Huawei Nova 5T
- Turn on your tv, open the SmartThings application and click on » Add device ", You will now be able to select your TV and confirm the operation on the television to finish preparing the devices for Screen Mirroring
- Select your tv in the list of devices and in » More options »Choose » Replicate screen » . That's it, you are now benefiting from Screen Mirroring on your Huawei Nova 5T
In the event that you want a maximum of tutorials to become the king of the Huawei Nova 5T, we invite you to watch the other tutorials in the category: Huawei Nova 5T.