We consume more and more video or photo content on our Oppo Reno 3, despite everything, even if the trend is towards ever larger smartphone screens, they are still not very suitable for watching series, or videos. More and more people no longer have the hassle of having a computer and do everything they have to do on the internet with their Oppo Reno 3. However, to watch videos, enjoying a big screen is still much more pleasant. . We will precisely in this guide teach you how to do a Screen Mirroring on an Oppo Reno 3? To do this, first, we will find out what this feature is, and second, how to use Screen Mirroring on your Oppo Reno 3 .
What is the Screen Mirroring feature on Oppo Reno 3?
You have certainly heard of screen sharing , there are several ways to do screen sharing. Screen Mirroring is one of the facets of this functionality. Unlike some other modes, Screen Mirroring on Oppo Reno 3, means as the name suggests a mirroring your phone screen on a television . You will suddenly have exactly the same content as what you see on the screen of your Oppo Reno 3. You will therefore have to navigate using your phone to choose content to display. It is on this point that the difference is made with other types of screen sharing that can be chosen, such as YouTube or you simply send a video and you can continue using your Oppo Reno 3. If you find out all the techniques for do screen shares on Oppo Reno 3, do not hesitate to read our article. There are several ways to accomplish it, thanks to new technologies it is possible to take advantage of WIFI connection to transfer the image wirelessly, or use a HDMI cable.
How to use Screen Mirroring on Oppo Reno 3?
We now start with the practical part, we will explain the different ways to do a Screen Mirroring with your Oppo Reno 3. It will depend on what kind of television you have, and what connected equipment you have.
Use Screen Mirroring with your Oppo Reno 3 via a Chromecast
The Chromecast is a small box developed by Google which connects to your television / screen via HDMI and which will then need to be connected to the Wi-Fi of your residence. For perform a Screen Mirroring on Oppo Reno 3 with a Chromecast, it is essential to have this box, to have it plugged into your television set and to connect it to the Wi-Fi network, then apply the instructions below:
- Download and install the app Google Home on your Oppo Reno 3
- Follow the directions and set up your TV's Chromecast
- You will now need to click on the three small vertical dots at the top right of the screen
- Then click on "Caster" , select your TV and after a few moments you will see the screen of your Oppo Reno 3 appear on your TV
Proceed to Screen Mirroring on Oppo Reno 3 using an HDMI adapter
Second possibility to do Screen Mirroring with your Oppo Reno 3, this option is particularly practical for people who do not have Wi-Fi in their home, SmartTV or Chromecast. It is therefore the wired connection, old-fashioned, but also works relatively well. You may experience some aspect ratio issues on your screen but this is quite rare. With this in mind, you will need:
- To buy a USB to HDMI female adapter , these small boxes can be found everywhere on the internet for around 15 €
- Connect this adapter to your Oppo Reno 3
- Now connect an HDMI cable to the adapter to your TV
- Turn on your television and switch to the channel of the HDMI port on which you are connected to have Screen Mirroring on your Oppo Reno 3
Use the Screen Mirroring of your Oppo Reno 3 with SmartThings
In case you have a recent Samsung TV it is possible to take advantage of its SmartThings application. You must also have a Wi-Fi network at your home. If it happens that you meet these two conditions, you will be able to take advantage of this extremely pleasant and intuitive service:
- Connect your SmartTV and your Oppo Reno 3 to the Wi-Fi network
- Download and install the SmartThings application on your Oppo Reno 3
- Switch on your television, open the SmartThings app and click on » Add device ", You will now be able to select your TV and confirm the operation on the television to finish preparing the devices for Screen Mirroring
- Select your television in the list of devices and in » More options »Choose » Replicate screen » . That's it you are now enjoying Screen Mirroring on your Oppo Reno 3
In the event that you want a maximum of tutorials to become the absolute master of the Oppo Reno 3, we invite you to watch the other tutorials in the category: Oppo Reno 3.