We consume more and more video or photo content on our Samsung Galaxy A10s, however, even if the trend is towards increasingly larger phone screens, they are still not very practical for watching series, or videos. More and more people no longer have to worry about having a computer and do everything they have to do on the internet with their Samsung Galaxy A10s. This being for watching videos, enjoying a big screen is still much more pleasant. We are going to show you in this guide how to do a Screen Mirroring on a Samsung Galaxy A10s? To do this, first, we will explain what this function consists of, and, in a second, how to use Screen Mirroring on your Samsung Galaxy A10s .
What is the Screen Mirroring function for on Samsung Galaxy A10s?
You've probably heard of screen sharing , there are several ways to do screen sharing. Screen Mirroring is one of the facets of this function. Unlike some other modes, Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy A10s, as the name suggests, means mirroring your phone screen on a television . You will therefore benefit from exactly the same content as what you see appearing on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10s. It will therefore be necessary navigate using your device to choose content to share. It is on this criterion that the difference is made with other types of screen sharing that can be chosen, such as YouTube or you simply send a video and you can continue using your Samsung Galaxy A10s. On the assumption that you are looking to know all the means of do screen shares on Samsung Galaxy A10s, we invite you to read our article. There are several options to do this, with the help of new technologies it is possible to take advantage of the WIFI connection to transfer the image wirelessly, or use a HDMI cable.
How to use Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy A10s?
We now move on to the practical part, we will show you the different ways to perform Screen Mirroring with your Samsung Galaxy A10s. This will depend on the type of television you have, and the connected equipment you have.
Use Screen Mirroring with your Samsung Galaxy A10s via Chromecast
The Chromecast is a small box made by Google that connects to your TV / screen via HDMI and which will then need to be connected to your home's Wi-Fi. For do a Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy A10s with a Chromecast, you will need to have this box, have it plugged into your television and connect it to the Wi-Fi network, for the rest, follow the instructions below:
- Download and install the app Google Home on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Apply the instructions and configure your TV's Chromecast
- You will now need to click on the three small vertical dots at the top right of the screen
- Then click on "Caster" , select your tv and after a few moments you will see the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10s appear on your tv
Perform Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy A10s using an HDMI adapter
Second possibility to do Screen Mirroring with your Samsung Galaxy A10s, this option is particularly useful for people who do not have Wi-Fi in their home, SmartTV or Chromecast. It is therefore the wired connection, old-fashioned, but which also works relatively well. You may experience some aspect ratio issues on your screen but this is quite rare. In this context, you will need:
- To buy a USB to HDMI female adapter , these small boxes can be found everywhere on the internet for around 15 €
- Connect this adapter to your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Now connect an HDMI cable to the adapter to your TV
- Turn on your television and switch to the channel of the HDMI port on which you are plugged in to benefit from Screen Mirroring on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
Use the Screen Mirroring of your Samsung Galaxy A10s with SmartThings
In the event that you have a recent Samsung TV you will enjoy its SmartThings app. You must also have a Wi-Fi network at your home. If you meet these two conditions, you will be able to take advantage of this extremely pleasant and intuitive service:
- Connect your SmartTV and your Samsung Galaxy A10s to the Wi-Fi network
- Download and install the SmartThings app on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Turn on your tv, open the SmartThings application and click on » Add device ", You will now be able to select your TV and validate the procedure on the television to finish preparing the devices for Screen Mirroring
- Select your tv in the list of devices and in » More options »Choose » Replicate screen » . That's it, you are now benefiting from Screen Mirroring on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
If you are looking for as many tutorials as possible to become the king of the Samsung Galaxy A10s, we invite you to explore the other tutorials in the category: Samsung Galaxy A10s.