If you ever received a type one file archive , a ZIP file or a RAR file on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and you have no idea how to open it, you are on the right page. This kind of file is used more and more simply because we exchange more and more voluminous files. We will suddenly, in this little tutorial explain how to open a ZIP file on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3?
To do this, to begin with, we will quickly explain to you how this type of file works and that you understand the full purpose of these archive files. Then, in a second step, we will explain to you how to decompress an archive on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
What is a ZIP file on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3?
So we start our article by quickly explaining what an archive consists of. We told you about it a little earlier, ZIP, RAR or archive files have the main role of compress large files to facilitate their transfer. Thanks to the magic of computing, it is possible to drastically reduce the volume of certain files while preserving the initial quality of the document when decompressed. It's a really interesting feat that computers have been able to perform for a few years. Since computers are gradually being replaced by our Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, it is now also feasible to compress and decompress ZIP files immediately from your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
If you ever send large files or need to send some, you'll be happy to learn that it's a fairly easy operation to implement. However, you will need to install a third-party application to perform these two actions. Indeed, although manufacturers are gradually integrating advanced functions on cell phones, archive management is not yet managed natively.
How to open a ZIP archive on a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3?
It is now years to move on to the practical part of this tutorial and teach you how to decompress an archive on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3? As we explained to you, the use of these files is really useful for people who have to transfer photos, videos, many audio files… In short, all large files can be compressed! Especially since we have become accustomed to making transfers by email, or by social networks and we are very regularly limited to 25MB per sending.
You're done with your file. zip or. rar on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and it's time to unzip it to have the contents of the files , in this context, read the following procedure:
- Download and install the app RAR on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Open the application that acts as a file manager
- Locate the ZIP folder that you want to unpack on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, it will certainly be in your » Downloads »
- Click on the file and start the extraction operation by clicking on » Extract »
- You can choose the location where you want your files to be saved
- Let the software do its job and enjoy your unzipped ZIP file on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
How to create a ZIP file on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3?
After having described how to open a ZIP file on a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, we will teach you the reverse procedure. Now that you have understood all the interest and ease of this approach, you will surely be interested in using it, to, in turn, send large files to relatives. We will now discover how to compress files on a samsung galaxy z fold3. You're in luck, the application that we presented to you just above is able to perform this action, so no need, in the event that you have already downloaded it, to clutter up your phone's memory. mobile with another app. Browse the few instructions below to compress your first files in ZIP or RAR format with your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3:
- Download and install the app RAR on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 in the event that it is not already done
- Open the app and in the file list select the different files you want to compress (be careful not to exceed 700 Mo)
- Press on " Archiver »
- Choose the format in which you want to compress them (RAR or ZIP are very similar and these are the formats that we recommend)
- Select where to save the archive on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Press on " Ok »
If you want a lot of tutorials to become the king of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, we invite you to consult the other tutorials in the category: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.