We all know that our phones have become real microcomputers, whether for work or for personal use, we consult and edit all types of content on our technological jewels. No matter what reason brings you here, we will expose you how to share a screen on Oppo A53. First we will find out how to share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your computer, then, on your TV, and finally, how to share the screen of your Oppo A53 on another smartphone.
How to share the screen of my Oppo A53 on computer?
We immediately attack with the first part of this tutorial. We will first show you how to share the screen of your Oppo A53 on a computer. This function can be particularly useful in the case of troubleshooting your mobile remotely or in the event that you want to share content for professional use.
Share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your PC with Apowermirror
This application will allow you to simply share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your computer. Despite everything, it will have one drawback, you can only share between two devices that are nearby, in fact, you will have to be either connected via USB or on the same WiFi. If it happens that you do not have the possibility, go immediately to the next part of this tutorial. Apowermirror will be particularly useful if you are at work or at home and you do not want to answer your texts or mails via the virtual keyboard of your smartphone. You will gain in ease of use thanks to the screen, mouse and keyboard of your PC, read the procedure below:
- Download the application Apowermirror on your Oppo A53
- Install the
- Download the software to your Apowermirror on your PC and install the
- Connect to the same WiFi network or connect your phone via USB to the PC on which you want to share the screen
- Turn on both apps on your two devices
- Select the option "Share in USB" or "Share in WiFi"
- Then click on "Start"
Share the screen of your Oppo A53 on computer with Join. me
We will now show you how to share your screen to a remote computer. Through the app Join. me which is basically intended for remote conferences, you will be able to share the content of your screen on a computer. Follow the directions below to achieve your goals:
- Download and install the software Join. me on your computer
- Download and install application on your Oppo A53
- Create an account on the application
- Follow the steps to configure the application
- Start a conference between the two devices via a personalized link or a unique code
- Once in progress you must press the option "Share screen" at the bottom right of the application to share with all participants of the conversation
How to share Oppo A53 screen share on TV?
Since smartphones have become microcomputers, a large number of people no longer see the point of having a laptop or stationary computer. That said, to watch series, Youtube videos on your TV, it must be very recent to offer a so-called “SmarTV” system, or you will need a source to send the data, namely your Oppo A53 . Here are the two solutions to transfer content to your TV.
Share a screen share of your Oppo A53 on your wireless TV
There are two solutions to wirelessly transfer content from the screen of your Oppo A53 to your TV:
- Use a Chromecast to share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your TV:
- Buy a Chromecast, the classic version costs 35 € and the premium version 70 €
- Connect it to your television via HDMI
- Set it up and connect it to your WiFi
- Connect your Oppo A53 to the same WiFi network
- You can now directly, via applications such as Youtube, Google Chrome, etc. share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your TV or you will have to download the application Google Home to share your entire screen on it.
- Go through an Nvidia Shield to share the screen of your Oppo A53 on your TV:
- Take an Nvidia Shield, around 180 €
- Install the
- Connect it to your network
- Connect your smartphone to the same network
- Cast in the same way as with a Chromecast
Do a screen share of your Oppo A53 on your TV with a cable
Last solution, if you don't have WiFi at home that allows you to share data on the same network and send it back to the TV via devices like the Chromecast, luckily you still have an option. It is unfortunately not always very effective but can allow you to share your Oppo A53 screen on your cable TV :
- Use an MHL adapter:
- Get an MHL adapter, they will only cost you 5/10 €
- Connect to your Oppo A53 and connect an HDMI cable to your TV
- Switch to the correct HDMI channel on your TV
- You can enjoy the screen of your smartphone
- Sharing the screen with a SlimPort adapter:
- If it happens that the MHL adapter does not work, it is not able to support all file formats, you can try using a SlimPort adapter, for about the same budget
- Connect it to your Oppo A53, connect an HDMI cable to your TV
- Turn it on and go to the right channel
- Enjoy your phone screen on your TV
How to share my Oppo A53 screen to another smartphone?
Finally, last solution, you want share the screen of your Oppo A53 on another smartphone. You will need to use video calling apps for this. In fact, they allow video streams to be shared between several devices. We have selected two of the most simple and effective:
- Share the screen of your Oppo A53 on another smartphone with Skype:
- Download the application Skype on both phones
- Install the application and create two accounts if you have not already done so (it is not plausible to be connected on two different devices on the same account)
- Make a call between the two terminals
- Click on the 3 small dots at the bottom of the screen
- Then "Share screen"
- And "Begin"
- Share the screen of your Oppo A53 on another smartphone thanks to Join. me:
- Download and install application on your Oppo A53 and the smartphone with which you want to share your screen
- Create two accounts and configure the two phones
- Make a call between the two terminals
- Click on "Share screen"
If you want a maximum of tutorials to become the absolute master of the Oppo A53, we invite you to consult the other tutorials in the category: Oppo A53.